Our new standalone can & bottle de-palletiser is designed to utilise a small footprint whilst providing the ability to run productions of up to 24,000 units per hour. Our de-palletiser range offer the flexibility of easily and quickly, changing between can or bottle sizes without causing long delays on production.
Our stand-alone de-palletiser is also designed to be a plug and play system that can be easily incorporated in to any existing line.
The standard De-Palletiser comes complete with:
- Fully automated lift and sweep for both cans and bottles.
- Can be integrated into any existing line.
- Accommodate most pallet sizes.
- Configured to meet your requirements.
- Fully CE certification.
- Available in single or three phase power options
- Speeds upto 24,000 units per hour.
- Automated layer removal.
- 4.3” User friendly touchscreen control.
- Can accommodate all can and bottle sizes with simple sensor adjustment.
- SEW motors and inverters for speed and accuracy.
- Complete safety and interlock system.
- Overall dimensions 3.6m (Height) x 2.3m x 2.1m.
- Choice of colour and branding.
- Twist and rinse module to suit other can or bottle sizes.
- Date coder.
- Layer catchment module with bin.
- Working operator platform.