The CANCRAFT range offers a flexible, high standard approach to packing product into cans. By incorporating a modular design, the CANCRAFT range can be easily adapted with additional modules for increasing production demands or expansion.
The standard CANCRAFT MINI comes complete with:
- Stainless steel frame.
- Trolley mounted framework for ease of use.
- 2 x fill head complete with pneumatic valves and flow control (Food grade plastic).
- 2 x stainless steel CO2 or nitrogen purge stations.
- 2 x fully adjustable flow control stations.
- 2 x fully adjustable electronic fill level sensors.
- Single head semi automated seamer complete with double operation seaming tools.
- Post seaming water bath station.
- Small foot print.
- Plug & Play design.
- 1 x digital pressure sensor.
- 1 x digital temperature sensor.
- Product temperature alarm.
- 1 x 1.5” product inlet manifold complete with sight glass.
- 4.3” HMI screen.
- On screen test & diagnostic program.
- Real-time dial in facility for engineer diagnostics.
- Compressed air regulator.
- CO2 or Nitrogen Regulator.
- Heavy duty castors to enable easy mobility.
- Fully CE certified.
Additional Modules (Optional)
- Fully & Semi automated de-palletiser unit.
- Automated twist & rinse module.
- Accumulator conveyor and table module.
- Automated date coder.
- One set of basic tools for maintenance.
- Optional extras.
- 240-volt 16-amp electrical supply.
- Oil free compressed air at 6 bar, minimum 19cfm.
- C02 supply 8mm push-fit fitting (max 3 bar).
- Water supply.
- Product with a hose connection to 1.5” tri-clamp.
- Cans and lids.
How it works
All CANCRAFT machines offer a linear solution to canning product. This means that the operator introduces the cans manually to the fill heads and commences the “hands safe” automated fill sequence.
On completion, the operator removes the cans from the fill head area, places lids on the cans. Then quickly passed to the “hand safe” seaming station this helps keep the DO levels as low as possible. The can then takes a short dip in the integral purpose-built dunk bath to get rid of any leftover sticky residue.
Two full days training will be provided included in the installation costs. Further training sessions can be provided at extra cost and upon request.