The standard CANCRAFT MINI-AUTO comes complete with:
FULLY Automated can conveyor belt.
FULLY Automated 2 head can purge & fill heads.
FULLY Automated lid placement.
FULLY Automated seamer.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Whale tail infeed section.
- Trolley mounted framework for ease of use.
- 2 x fill head complete with pneumatic valves and flow control (Food grade plastic).
- 2 x stainless steel CO2 or nitrogen purge stations.
- 2 x fully adjustable flow control stations.
- 2 x fully adjustable electronic fill level sensors.
- Single head seamer complete with double operation seaming tools.
- Post seaming water bath station.
- Small footprint.
- Plug & Play design.
- Product inlet manifold complete with sight glass.
- HMI screen.
- Safety guard and stop circuits.
- On screen test & diagnostic program.
- Compressed air regulator.
- CO2 or Nitrogen Regulator.
- Heavy duty castors to enable easy mobility.
- Fully CE certified.
Additional Modules (Optional)
- Fully & Semi automated de-palletiser unit.
- Automated twist & rinse module.
- Accumulator conveyor and table module.
- Automated date coder.
- One set of basic tools for maintenance.
- Optional extras.
- 240-volt 16-amp electrical supply.
- Oil free compressed air at 6 bar.
- CO2 supply 8mm push-fit fitting (max 3 bar).
- Water supply.
- Product with a hose connection to 1.0” OR 1.5” tri-clamp OR RJT.
- Cans and lids.
How it works
All CANCRAFT machines offer a linear solution to canning product. This means that the cans enter the processing conveyor from the manual whale tail feed.
The can then accumulate until move to the purge/fill head area. At this point the fill head manifold is lowered into the can and the fill sequence starts. Once filled, the cans quickly pass under the lid drop/placement station, where the lid is pressed onto the can and forces the crown of fob back into the can. This helps keep the DO levels as low as possible.
As the cans pass through to the seaming station, the tamp bar ensures that the lids stay nicely in place before being mechanically seamed to the can.
After that, the cans head straight through to our rinse tunnel and air knife to get rid of any leftover sticky residue. Then on to the accumulation table for packaging.
Two full days training will be provided included in the installation costs. Further training sessions can be provided at extra cost and upon request.