The standard CANCRAFT MICRO comes complete with:
- Stainless steel frame.
- Trolley mounted framework for ease of use.
- 2 x fill head complete with pneumatic valves and flow control (Food grade plastic).
- 2 x stainless steel CO2 or nitrogen purge stations.
- 2 x fully adjustable flow control stations.
- 2 x fully adjustable electronic fill level sensors.
- Single head semi-automated seamer complete with double operation seaming tools.
- Small footprint.
- Plug & Play design.
- 1 product inlet manifold complete with sight glass.
- Compressed air regulator.
- CO2 or Nitrogen Regulator.
- Heavy duty castors to enable easy mobility.
- Fully CE certified.
Additional Modules (Optional)
- Rotary accumulator conveyor and table module.
- Manual can rinse station.
- Can size change pucks.
- One set of basic tools for maintenance.
- 240-volt 16-amp electrical supply (other voltage available upon request).
- Oil free compressed air at 6 bar.
- CO2 supply 8mm push-fit fitting (max 3 bar).
- Water supply.
- Product with a hose connection to either 1” or 1.5” tri-clamp or RJT.
- Cans and lids.
How it works
All CANCRAFT machines offer a linear solution to canning product. This means that the operator introduces the cans manually to the fill heads and commences the “hands safe” automated fill sequence.
On completion, the operator removes the cans from the fill head area, places lids on the cans. Then quickly passed to the “hand safe” seaming station this helps keep the DO levels as low as possible.
Live video training will be provided. Further training sessions can be provided at extra cost and upon request.